Killerspin Jet 200 Review
Ping Pong paddle Review: 3.6 stars out of 5
The Killerspin Jet 200 Table tennis racket is an entry-level Killerspin racket that caters to the beginners and recreational players. It's relativey affordable, has a 5-ply blade, and a combination of blue and black rubber.
Due to it's blue surface, the JET200 is not ITTF approved and therefore you cannot play in tournaments with it. The rules state that rackets must have a black surface and a red surface to be tournament legal.
- Ratings Speed 6.0, Spin 7.0, Control 8.5
- 3-7/8-inch Flared Handle
- 5.9 millimeter Blade Thickness
- 5 Wood Plies
- 1.8-millimeter sponge
- High quality table tennis paddle engineered for control
- 5-ply wood extra-light blade with flared handle for optimal grip
- Blue and black combination of 1.8mm performance rubber
- Ratings out of 10: Speed 6.0, Spin 7.0, Control 8.5
- Comes with a 30-day warranty
Balance and Overall Feel
The JET200 offers a high-level of control and really allows you to put the ball where you want it. Because it is a racket aimed at beginners, it has highly diminished speed. This is actually a great feature for a beginner paddle as it allows for easier ball placement and is more appropriate for someone trying to hone their skills.
The racket itself is well built, feels solid in the hand, and actually has a good amount of weight to it. It has the same feel as rackets that are twice as expensive.
The blue and black rubber on the JET200 offers a decent amount of spin, but it certainly isn't a super sticky rubber that will allow you throw a ton of top-spin into your offensive strokes. It's a beginner racket that allows players to reliably put the ball where they want it.
The Killerspin Jet 200 is a entry-level racket that is a great choice for recreational and beginner players wanting a paddle that can give them good control, and allow them to work on their ball placement.
- Good blade and sponge for control
- Solid construction and good feel
- Lacks in overall speed and power
- Could offer more spin
- Not ITTF approved