JOOLA Rally TL 300 Review
Ping Pong table Review: 4.1 stars out of 5
The JOOLA Rally TL 300 offers high quality features at an affordable price. This table features a 15mm charcoal painted MDF surface and a 30 x 30mm white undercarriage that is perfect for recreational use. With automatic folding legs, a trolley system of four locking casters and a double anti-tilting device, this table safe and durable. Enjoy playing with a friend or fold one of the two pieces to use the playback position. It also includes a ready to go net set, magnetic abacus style scoreboard and four ball holders that have been installed in each corner.
- Play Position Dimensions: 108in L x 60in W x 30in H / Storage Dimensions: 62in H x 74in W x 30in D / Weight: 172 lbs.
- Features a 7mm Resin Laminate Playing Surface with Corner Protection Pads / MATTOP Finish Provides an Anti-Glare Finish and Proper Ball Adherence / Available in Blue or Slate!
- Sturdy Arched Leg Design Looks Great and Provides Solid Support! / Adjustable Feet for Improved Stability
- Includes a Permanent Weather-Resistant Polyester Net System with Tension and Height Adjustment / Retracts in Storage Position
- DSI Integrated Double Security - With a Central Release Handle, the Table Easily Opens and Closes / Table is Fully Locked in Playing and Storage Positions / Avoids Risk of Accidents
The JOOLA Rally TL 300 has a 5/8” inch thick top, the same thickness as the best selling JOOLA Inside Table tennis table. This table thickness is normal for tables in this price range and you can relatively expect a 5/8" table-top thickness from tables costing $400-$700, a 3/4" table-top thickness from tables cost $700-$1000 and a tournament grade thickness of 1" from tables over $1000. Overall, this one of the best Table Tennis tables one can purchase for under $500.
What separates the JOOLA Rally TL 300 from the rest of the tables are the added amenities such as the corner ball holders and the magnetic scoring device. While these things don’t have a large impact on the quality of the table itself, it does make the table more attractive for younger children and teens who love the added characteristics and perks. The table also has a play-back mode where you set one side of the Ping Pong table vertical so players can practice against themselves, rebounding shots off the other side of the table.
Not only is this table cheap, it’s easy to assemble as well. After receiving the package, it should take less than 20 minutes to completely assemble the table into perfect playing condition. That’s a lot better than some of the other tables that can take up to five or six hours to assemble. It’s easy to fold and store as well and can be used quite conveniently as two free standing tables for yard sales or large family gatherings.
Overall, it’s a great recreational Table tennis table. It’s cheap, it provides a good enough playing surface that recreational players and children can still enjoy a competitive match, it’s easy to assemble and store, it doesn’t break easily, and most importantly it’s safe for children. I would definitely recommend this table for anyone considering purchasing a Table tennis table, especially if you are looking for an appropriate table for children.